The Father’s Heart Ministries is grateful for donations large and small. Here are the programs your donation supports. You can make a general donation which will be used where needed or you can designate it as follows:
- Hunger Prevention Program – soup kitchen and food pantry serving more than 700 guests per week
- KidZone – soup kitchen, open recreation and enrichment program serving 90 to 100 children, teens and their families weekly
- GED – free class; test prep and tutoring
- ESL (English as a Second Language) – free class; all levels of proficiency welcomed
- Alphabet Scoop – job and life skills training program for teens
- Restoring the Future Capital Campaign – our building was built in 1868 and is in serious need of repair, renovation and updating
If you would like to make a recurring donation, you can safely contribute through either Paypal or NYCharities.
You will receive a tax-deductible receipt from The Father’s Heart Ministries acknowledging your contribution. Thank you very much for your support!
545 East 11th Street
New York, NY 10009